Our Commitment to Your Success
The University of South Florida values experiential learning as a key component to a student's undergraduate and career success. Internships, Co-op, service learning, research, and extended volunteering can help students build confidence in their choice of major and career path. Experiential learning also helps students to become "career-ready" by developing the critical transferable skills that prospective employers seek in candidates across industries.
There are many ways to achieve success, but following our experiential learning pathway can help you to assure career success upon graduation!
买作弊器被骗全过程The connection across this continuum of experience is our Career Readiness programming, which gives you the map and keys for your own unique career journey toward success!
买作弊器被骗全过程1. Log in to Handshake using My USF and make sure your profile is up to date and has a current resume. Can't get it to Handshake? Click here to make sure you are eligible for an account and to see help options.
2. Let our Career Express service help you with your resume and enhance your profile.
3. Career Express can also help you to learn more about conducting an effective internship search!
买作弊器被骗全过程4. Transfer students, juniors, and seniors - make an appointment to work with your Career Consultant! Call us at (813) 974-2171 to set up your appointment today.
5. Not sure which way to go? Come see us for Internship and Part-Time Job guidance. We can help you figure it out what your next step is.
Benefits of an Internship Course also include:
- Development of transferrable essential skills that can help you build and launch your career
- Feedback to support your growth as a professional
- A campus resource if/when you need support during your internship
- Guidance toward participation in the Career Readiness Badging Program
买作弊器被骗全过程Course options include:
- An academic internship course in your major (if available) - see your academic advisor for details
- IDS 3947 - Cooperative Internship - through the Office of Internships and Career Readiness
- Can be taken for 0-3 credits and repeated for up to 6 credits (the 0 credit option is helpful when the internship is unpaid)
- Can be used for internships that are on or off campus and for global internships
- Credits may serve as elective credit and do not count as "excess" credits
- Available on regular or alternate course schedules, so if your internship starts after add/drop, you can still enroll!
If you would like to register for the IDS 3947 Internship Course, your first step is to request a permit by completing this online form. !
If you're not sure how to get started, connect with our career readiness programming and internship events买作弊器被骗全过程 to learn more – they're free and can more personal than conducting a web search on your own.